Beet & Feta Salad with Dill
- 4 Tbsp (60 ml.) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Mead Vinegar (Chinook Vinegar Works)
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 g) salt
- 3/4 tsp (3.75 g) ground pepper
- 1 500ml jar Honey Pickled Beets, chopped
- 1 C. (227g) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 C. (75g) toasted pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Romaine lettuce, leaves torn, enough to balance other ingredients
- 2 tomatoes, chopped or 2 cups (454 g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 C. (227g) fresh dill leaves, loosely packed
Make vinaigrette. Combine other ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Just before serving, drizzle vinaigrette on salad.
Serves 4-6 people.